OptionsANIMAL Community Etiquette
Welcome to the OptionsANIMAL Community Forums. We hope you'll enjoy and participate in the many discussions offered within the OptionsANIMAL community.
By using our service, you're agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you don't wish to be bound by what you read below, you shouldn't participate within the OptionsANIMAL Community Forums. We may change these terms at any time but will; your continued use of OptionsANIMAL Community Forums means that you accept any new or modified terms and conditions. So please check back here from time to time.
This policy governs the relationship between you (our awesome community members) and OptionsANIMAL, Inc (hereafter sometimes referred to as “OptionsANIMAL,” “us,” or “our”). This policy covers area of the site which the community participates in: Blogs and Community Forums, comments, Chats, and company profiles.
Offensive, Provocative, and Defamatory Content.
Since our goal is to provide the very best information and experience possible, we have a few requests and requirements about the content that's allowed on the site. You may not use our site or tools for personal attacks, defamation, harassment, spam, offensive content, inappropriately aggressive behavior, spam, or any illegal activities. Any material you post of works you create on the site (hereafter “Content”) may not be illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or otherwise injurious or objectionable. We reserve the right to terminate or restrict access to a user's account, and to delete any Content posted through it. Without notice to you, we may, but have no obligation to, remove or edit Content and accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any OptionsANIMAL customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- Post or transmit any content that is abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, defamatory, or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person;
- Post or transmit any material that you don't have the right to transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secret or securities) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
- Post, transmit, or link to sexually explicit material;
- Impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- Intentionally violate the laws, rules, and regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the national or other securities exchanges, especially and including the rule against making false or misleading statements to manipulate the price of any security;
- Intentionally violate any other applicable law or regulation while accessing and using our site;
- Offer, sell, or buy any security;
- Post or transmit any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, "Trojan Horses," or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else's computer.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members.
- Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For questions this should be 24 hours.
- We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate OptionsANIMAL community standards. The OptionsANIMAL team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- While we are quite happy to have constructive comparative conversations about competitor's products, we will not tolerate blatant adverts or the sort of 'ooh look, yet another bulletin board' threads. Also, we would appreciate it if you refrain from blatant bashing of other boards.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
- Posts arguing about company policies are not allowed. You can email OptionsANIMAL Customer Service if you have issue with company policies.
- Posts discussing moderator actions are also not allowed.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
- Support Emails should be considered to be confidential information. Support Emails posted in the forums will be deleted.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our forums are a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system. This may also be limited to only the viewing of forum post and topics.
OptionsANIMAL may at any time, without prior notice and at our sole discretion, remove any post. You agree to indemnify OptionsANIMAL and hold us harmless from any actions, claims, proceedings, or liabilities arising out of your violation of these terms and conditions. You're responsible for all statements made and acts that occur through the use of your user name and password. So please don't disclose your password to anybody. If it has been lost or stolen, let us know as soon as possible.
By posting or contributing Content (including but not limited to Community Forums, chat, and comments), you are granting OptionsANIMAL a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and worldwide license to use your content and hidden electronic data, including, without limitation, the rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your content, and/or to incorporate it into a collective work.
We cherish the sense of community, friendship, and humor frequently demonstrated in the off-topic comments. However, our goal is to provide highly relevant, professional content. To help the focus of the site, we may remove off-topic comments or comment sub-threads after three replies. We believe this is a solid compromise between our interest in providing highly relevant content and fostering a fun, friendly community.
You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have access to your account). Please guard your account password diligently!
Promoting a business, product, or service is permitted, but only if the promotional content is valuable for OptionsANIMAL members & relevant to the discussion. Whether promotional content is valuable is entirely at OptionsANIMAL’s discretion. OptionsANIMAL staff has the right to remove any link they feel is not relevant to the discussion without notice. Please visibly disclose any commercial relationship you have with the promoted business, product or service. This includes, but is not limited to payment, reciprocal advertising agreements, conflicts of interest, or other non-consumer relationships.
We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products, services, funds or donations. Explicit advertising and solicitation in signatures is also prohibited.
Links in signatures must follow these guidelines
- A link and promotional text for a site that is not commercial and does not contain product(s) and/or service(s) is allowed, provided the site is not sexual or does not violate OptionsANIMAL community standards. The OptionsANIMAL team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards. (Examples include sites about drugs and/or sex.)
- Duplicate links to the same URL in a signature are not allowed.
- You can't have both text and images in your sig
- For text signatures: 4 lines normal size, 8 lines small size and up to 90 chars per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed. (Blank lines count as lines.)
- Do not use images with large text to bypass the previous item
- For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size
- Animated images in a signature are not allowed
- Animated avatars are not allowed. Sorry.
- Avatars that may be confused with official staff avatars are not allowed.
- Use of the OptionsANIMAL logo in avatars is not allowed.
Although the administrators and moderators of OptionsANIMAL Community Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and the owners of OptionsANIMAL Community Forum will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of OptionsANIMAL Community Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
Any disputes with the staff of the OptionsANIMAL Community Forums will be handled in private through email.
We reserve the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the community dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this community.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities
OptionsANIMAL provides a broad range of information, services, and commentary. While we strive to provide quality content, we can't and we don't warrant the completeness or accuracy of the content found in our areas, or its usefulness for any particular purpose. And although we have the hardest-working, most talented traders/coaches in the business, OptionsANIMAL also makes no promises that our content or the service itself will be delivered to you uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
Under no circumstances will OptionsANIMAL be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, or any other type of damages resulting from your use, or downloading of any content on our site. This includes, but is in no way limited to, loss or injury caused in whole or in part by our negligence or by anything beyond our control in creating or delivering any portion of OptionsANIMAL.
One of our principle tenets at OptionsANIMAL is that the best person to handle your finances is YOU and by your use of our service, you're agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that OptionsANIMAL will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you or others based upon reliance on news, information, or any other material published by OptionsANIMAL. OptionsANIMAL relies on various sources of information that we believe to be accurate and reliable. However, we make no claims or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or truth of any material contained on our site. There are literally thousands of contributors here, most, we believe, with incredibly interesting and insightful information and opinions to share. But we can't and won't take responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or even the truth of every post on our service. Remember: All information and content provided on OptionsANIMAL is to be used on an "as is, with all faults, we're not perfect" basis.
If any provision in this Agreement is invalid, unenforceable, or nonsensical, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement is and always will be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of Utah (except with respect to choice of law). You agree that the proper forum for any claim arising under this Agreement will be in Utah County or the appropriate Utah state court.